The Helpful Resources page that you will be directed to are resources that are used the most by students at our school. Find some more...let us know and we will add them. :)
Please note that you have the right to request a copy from the school at any time. All copies are available at the front desk. Also please note that the SPAR report is a year behind as it reflects the most recent test scores.
The Bully and Harrassment Policy is located under the "OCSD Policies and Manuals" as well as in the "Student Info Section" of our school website.
Please call if we can be of any assistance to you.
- SPAR Report - Florida's School Public Accountability Reports have been generated to comply with federal legislation that requires annual report cards on the educational progress of schools, school districts, and the state. The School Public Accountability Report contains several types of data (indicators) designed to inform parents and the general public about the progress of Florida's public schools. This report meets public reporting requirements and provides certain additional information of interest on the status of Florida's schools. No Child Left Behind School Public Accountability Reports.html (203.9 KBs)
- Student Progression Plan - In June 1976, the Florida State Legislature enacted the Educational Accountability Act of 1976. It requires that each school district in the State of Florida establish a comprehensive program for student progression. The Student Progression Plan is a contract delineating what a student must know and be able to do to be promoted and what the district will do to help the student meet the requirements for promotion. 2015-16-student-progression-plan.pdf (2.6 MBs)
- Student Code of Conduct - Okeechobee County School District (OCSD) has developed the Code of Student Conduct to help students, parents, and school personnel understand the guidelines for maintaining a safe and orderly learning environment. Each school develops its own rules and expectations for student conduct based on the district wide Code of Student Conduct. The Code of Student Conduct applies to all (OCSD) students in pre-kindergarten through grade 12, including high school and school age students attending either a technical center in a dual-enrollment program or a community school program for high school credit. Each OCSD student must obey district rules: • While on school grounds • While being transported to or from school at public expense • During school-sponsored events, such as field trips, athletic functions, and similar activities Schools also have authority to discipline students for acts near or related to the school, or when a student’s conduct has a detrimental effect on the health, safety or welfare of the student, of other students, of the school or of school personnel. While students may be disciplined for infractions according to the responses outlined in the Code of Student Conduct, please be aware that there could be additional consequences through law enforcement for acts that violate the law. code-15-16-final-1.pdf (1.1 MBs)
- 2016-2017 Parent Involvement Plan - Signed copy of this year's parent involvement plan. Come get involved! PIP_47 0113 1617 signed.pdf (867.5 KBs)
- Enrollment Dates for FLVS - Recent changes in legislation have expanded opportunities for students to include virtual courses as a part of their school schedule. The District School Board of Okeechobee County offers on-line courses guided by certified educators. Virtual courses are for self-motivated learners who know how to organize their time and see tasks through to completion. Parents of students taking virtual courses must be prepared to commit to a schedule of monthly calls with the virtual school teacher in order to review academic progress. Call 462-5000 ext. 260 for more information. Enrollment notification for Virtual SchoolENSP.docx (29.8 KBs)
- Title One Annual Meeting OAA 16-17 - Powerpoint for the Annual Title One Meeting for September 22, 2016. Title-I-Annual Parent Meeting 16-17 OAA Qu.pdf (1.1 MBs)